This article deals with the question: How to activate a Jio SIM Card? To know how to purchase a Jio SIM, read this guide.
A mobile without a SIM card is no more than a dead body. Just as we humans require oxygen for survival, trees are complemented by sunlight for their food production, a bike or a car is supported by petroleum content, so much is the importance of a SIM for running a mobile phone or tablet smoothly. Amongst all SIM cards, Jio SIM has been the latest show stopper that connects you everywhere on and above the world.
What is a SIM?
A SIM or Subscriber Identity Module is like any other smart card that have the power to protect all your data and is a removable one. Without SIM cards, your device has no value. Its metal body is fixed into a plastic coverage and is transferable between and among other devices.
List of Available SIM cards
All over the world, there is a vast range of SIM cards. So, it is never a problem to get connected with your family members or near and dear ones, even though you trek to the highest point of the Himalayas. Let us look into the series of SIM cards.
- Tata DoCoMo
- MTS India
- Reliance Jio
- Reliance Telecom
Of these, Reliance Jio is new to the market and is doing quite well. Since Jio has become a household word these days, let us analyze its features.
Procedure to Activate a Jio SIM
Activate a JIO SIM by following this process:
- First and foremost, Purchase a Jio SIM. Make sure that you provide your proper identity proof while purchasing. Otherwise, there can be a fraud case. The most granted proofs are Aadhar card, two passport size photographs, and correct email id so that all the information can be notified there.
- After the formalities are done, a message will pop up, asking you to verify your whereabouts.
- The activation procedure is done online. After you receive the confirmation email, follow the steps as instructed in the email to complete your registration.
- Finally, the bill receipt will be mailed to you. You will also receive a message to your registered mobile number.
- Last but not the least, check the ownership.
Virtues of Jio
Since Jio has grabbed a huge market with its recent arrival to the mobile connectivity world, there must be something special about it, which is why it has been able to gain such fame in such a short time. Time to delve deep into the quick cause of the act of putting the feather on the crown of Jio.
- Reliance Jio is said to be the first one with LTE-network which means that the network of Jio will never shuffle from 4G to 2G or 3G. In short, their web services are fixed.
- The most marked feature of Jio to win the hearts of many is its VoLTE feature, which is Voice Over LTE. These current characteristics promise to provide distraction-free audio calls only when your mobile data is switched on.
- With changing of time, voice calls and messages have become absolutely free now. But you are benefitted with 100 messages daily.
- When you are out of state, Jio SIM will not charge you a single farthing for roaming. All you need to do is just pay for the data.
- Along with Jio Wi-Fi plans, you get an added incentive of some amount of data with which you are free to connect to Wi-Fi hotspots that the company provides you.
Jio SIM has been gathering enough popularity with its efficient pricing techniques and attractive offers. Isn’t it too good to be true? Well, Jio is a believable service with an unimaginable fast network and easily approachable services. Get hold of a Jio SIM soon to enjoy various free services it offers. Follow the easy steps to activate your SIM and keep talking to your heart’s desire.